My unique system that creates quality nonfiction book outlines in minutes, on any subject – You can use this immediately
What you’ll learn
- Create outlines for quality nonfiction books in minutes
- Create your chapters in seconds
- List subheadings in seconds
- Create your entire book content in minutes
- Make your book easier to understand
- Make it flow with a quick sort
- Write or want to write a book
Hi. My name is Ian Stables and I have been writing online content since the year 2000. I currently have more than fifty Kindle books on Amazon, many of which have been best-sellers.
I help self-published authors become successful.
I am going to show you the easiest and fastest way to create outlines for quality nonfiction books.
This is part of my own unique super system I call, Write In Steps. If you are interested in learning the rest of this system after completing this course, then take my other course to learn my unique entire system.
You will be able to use this method right away.
This is how I’m going to do it:
I’m going to walk you through five simple steps that make sure everything you need in your book is included. It will be constructed in such a way that writing your book will be a lot simpler.
The five steps:
– Create your chapters in seconds.
– List subheadings in seconds.
– Create your entire book content in minutes.
– Make your book is easy to understand.
– Make it flow with a quick sort.
It is a very simple process. Each step only takes minutes.
As you know, if you have an outline, writing your book is a lot easier and you get a far better result. It’s the difference between taking a journey with or without a map.
Did you know that most of the top selling books follow a certain structure and always include certain ingredients? This process will make sure your book is in the right order and also includes every element.
Once created, writing your book will be a simple step-by-step process.
Join other self-published authors and learn this highly effective method.
You can use it today.
This course is free.
Click the Take This Course button to enroll now.
Who this course is for:
- For nonfiction authors
- Not for fiction authors