DevOpsProjects |Boards |Artifacts |Repos |Pipelines |DevTest Labs |Tool Integration |Test Plans |Application Insights
What you’ll learn
- On completion of this course you would be able to develop and deploy your applications over Microsoft AZURE Cloud Platform.
- Having command over all the DevOps/SDLC options, services and tools available with all developer tools available on Microsoft Azure.
- You could develop , test and manage Repositories, Test Suites, Pipelines, Artifact, etc
- No prerequisites at all. But if you are aware of some cloud based or web development tools and technologies, it is helpful.
- Just a basic idea of DevOps or Software Engineering would be helpful.
In this course, we would explore Microsoft AZURE Cloud Platform. Learn all the available DevOps tools and services under catalog, and what we can do with each service provided with platform. This course covers wide range of Microsoft Azure services with theoretical lectures and practical demonstration including-
Boards, Artifact, Repos, Pipelines, Test Plans, Tool Integration, DevOps Projects, DevTest Labs, Application Insights and DevOps Organization.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who just wants to learn and test Microsoft AZURE Cloud Platform or any developer willing to develop his/her application over Microsoft Azure.
- Students and Professionals currently working in the domain of DevOps and Software Engineering, and want to make a career on Cloud Computing.