Learn basics of functional programming in an hour
What you’ll learn
- Complete Basics of Elixir Programming
- Little to no experience in Programming
- A computer with Internet Connection
Hi. I am Aditya.
tl;dr This course is for anyone interested in jumping into Elixir Programming Language without any prior or little knowledge of programming. By the end of this course, you’ll have enough knowledge to read and understand basic elixir code. I do not claim that you’ll be able to write full-fledged software with this information, but it’ll be enough for you to get to write a pretty simple entry-level program in elixir.
What will you learn in this course?
You will learn about complete basics of Elixir Programming Language, including topics like:
- IEx (Interactive Elixir)
- Data Types
- Pattern Matching
- and more…
Who should take this course?
This course is suitable for anyone with little to no programming experience. If you want to dive straight into programming world with Elixir, this course is ideal for you.
What do I need to take this course?
To take this course, all you need is a computer with active internet connection. The rest will be described in the course.
Please note this before you take the course –
- This course was originally intended for my YouTube channel, but since a lot of people search for courses on Udemy too, I am publishing this here as well.
- This is the first two chapter of the course that is 6 chapters long. Rest of the chapters will be added on Udemy soon.
Who this course is for:
- Complete Beginners to Programming
- Those interested in Functional Programming
- Those interested in learning Elixir