A spreadsheet application is an effective tool for analyzing data that is stored in a table format. A spreadsheet is easy to view and understand because the data table is structured by:
- columns (field names; listed across the first row)
- rows (a record of data)
- cells (each data element is stored in its own cell)
This course covers:
- Vendors of spreadsheets
- Data entry
- Spreadsheet skills (sort and filter)
- Spreadsheet skills (data manipulation)
- Pivot tables
NOTE: This course was taken directly out of my ESC4C course (Part B – Section 12).
UPDATE (1/14/2020): The cost of the video course has been reduced to FREE, but the ESC4C Reference Guide will no longer be offered on Udemy. Alternatively, the ESC4C Reference Guide is now offered on Amazon in paperback ($14.99) or Kindle eBook ($5.99) format … search “ESC4C”.
- Beginner to intermediate level users who want to improve their productivity, and provide decision making information to management.
Udemy Free Course:: https://www.udemy.com/course/essential-skills-and-concepts-for-spreadsheets/?