The Who, What, When, Where, and How of the World’s Most Common Business Contract
What you’ll learn
- The purpose of an NDA
- The business context of an NDA
- Typical use cases for an NDA
- Key provisions in an NDA
- Form and structure of an NDA
- How NDAs fit with LOIs, term sheets, and agreements
- Basic familiarity of business relationships and contracting process is helpful
The confidentiality or non-disclosure agreement (NDA) is one of the most common agreements in the business world. In this introductory course, you’ll learn about some key provisions, typical contexts, and use cases for NDAs such as acquisitions, employment and consulting arrangements, partnerships, and joint ventures. You’ll build a great foundation for learning the topics covered in more advanced courses.
Featuring AltaClaro expert instructors Julie Ryan (Partner, Acceleron Law Group; law professor) and Stephen Kaplitt (Kaplitt Legal Consulting).
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs looking for a better understanding of NDAs.
- Business managers and executives looking for a better understanding of NDAs.
- Law or pre-law students looking for a better understanding of NDAs.
- Employees or contractors looking for a better understanding of NDAs.