This Public Relations course is designed to help you use online mediums intelligently and effectively.
What you’ll learn
- Learn media planning
- Learn how to write press releases
- How to develop brand identity
- Public Relations & SEO
- Public Relations & Social Media
- No Previous Experience Required
- Smartphone, Tablet, Laptop, PC
- And… Hunger to Learn Online Public Relations
Online Public Relations for Beginners:
In the world of internet PUBLIC RELATIONS plays a huge role! PR means Social Media, SEO and Content Marketing.
PR means Personal Branding, Branding and Blogging.
Do not ignore PR if you want to succeed online and develop strong presence.
Have you chosen PR or Branding as your profession? Then, you should know…
In an increasingly competitive and global business environment, the ongoing demand continues for individuals trained in public relations, communications, and media relations.
Public relations executives create and present positive images to the public about the clients, businesses or products they represent. In order to do this, they seek favorable media coverage.
With this course you will learn the basics of online Public Relations and Branding so that you can also run your own online campaigns like a PR professional.
Course content includes details on brand development, media planning and PR, SEO and Social Media intersections.
JOIN THE CLASS TODAY!
Who this course is for:
- Marketers, Web designers, Business owners, Executives in the world of online marketing.
- This course is relevant to anybody who is responsible for developing and implementing online marketing projects.