Short Course to Bring you the high level overview of various controls & risks in Revenue Audit with easy to use template
What you’ll learn
- Understand Reporting & Recording Requirements in Hotels
- Spot Checks and Verification needed to ensure completeness and accuracy
- We will not learn how to make report
- Understand Risks Involved in Hotel Industry Revenue Cycle and how analysis of various reports help mitigation
- Basic Understanding of Hotel Operations
- Usual Daily Process of Income Audit
- Basic Terminology Required
Hotel / Restaurant Revenue & Collections are highly susceptible to frauds, Mis-use due to inherent risks, cash, high number of turnover.
Hence to protect revenue there needs to be sufficient system and manual controls to prevent leakage.
This class is live recording of our Physical workshop in Yangon where we discussed various risks and counter checks to detect, prevent revenue leakages.
The class will continuously be updated based on feedback of students and their questions and more topics will be added in future,
If you are an revenue auditor, chief accountant, finance manager (from non-hospitality background), operation manager of rooms or F&B. this class will enable you to understand importance of various control measure and how to implement them,
Your feedback on class will highly appreciated.Who this course is for:
- Revenue Auditors
- Chief Accountant / Finance Managers
- Operations managers
- Small Hotel Owners