Step by step tutorial to getting your first blog online
What you’ll learn
- How to setup your first blog
- How to install WordPress with a single click
- Learn everything about navigating through your WordPress blog
- The Benefits of Plugins
- How to configure your new website with themes
- A computer with an internet connection
- An interest in creating a blog
Ever wanted to create your own blog?
And to have it live on your own personal domain and to see visitors coming in every month?
But you worry that you don’t have the tech know how to set this up?
I know that starting a blog can seem overwhelming and intimidating. but it’s easier than you think. I have created this training for beginners who want a simple step-by-step tutorial for setting up a blog and configuring it just the way you like it.
In this training you will be introduced to the blogging platform: WordPress
Simply, it’s the easiest blogging platform available
And it’s valuable because unlike other platforms you can extend the functionality of your website to use it as a:
- landing page creator
- a membership site
- create sales pages
- capture emails with opt in forms
- and much, much more
So if you plan to add extra features to your site then WordPress is capable of this.
Who is it for?
If you have don’t have experience with setting up websites or hosting then this course can help you
What will you learn?
If you worry that it might get too technical, I have created simple follow along lessons in which you are walked through the entire process of setting up your website from start to finish.
In addition, you will learn how to customize your blog design
How to extend your blogs features and functions using Plugins
And how to use the WordPress dashboard like a pro to configure your new blog.
So let’s get started right now. And by the end of this training you will know how to have a fully working blog available online.
Who this course is for:
- You would like to have your own blog on your own domain
- You would like to regularly update your new blog with new content
- You haven’t setup a website before but are eager to learn