An Employers Guide to Supporting Recruitment, Retention & Practices to improve Gender Equality & Workplace Inclusivity.
What you’ll learn
- How to implement effective interventional strategies for improving gender equality
- How to increase workplace inclusivity
- How to embrace positive change
- Realise long-term, sustainable and inclusive growth
- Realise improved productivity and performance
- Have a leadership position within an SME business
- Have a good knowledge of the recruitment process within your SME
This course is part of the free tailored support programme offered, by the Engendering STEM team, to SMEs with a commitment to improving gender equality.
For small and medium sized companies (SMEs), where there may be little internal resource, and potentially no dedicated human resource department, attracting the talent to maintain growth and meet their business needs can seem like a daunting task.
However, change can still be achieved!
The Engendering STEM team – a collaboration between Erasmus+ partners in the Netherlands, Scotland and the Basque Country in Spain – have created a course providing evidence-based solutionsand practical, incremental steps that employers can take to facilitate learning, and assist in turning gender equality rhetoric into action.Who this course is for:
- SME Employers operating within the Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) sectors who want to embrace gender equality.
- SME Employers
- SME Human Resource Teams
- HR Team Leaders
- Management level employees
- Recruitment Officers
- SME Directors
- SME Managers