Learn how to Automate Your Tasks using shell programming and solve real-world problems using Bash Scripting
What you’ll learn
- Wirte your first Shell Script
- Use Shell Script to Automate Tasks. Such as Collect thousands of Developer Emails from Github
- Solving real-world problems with shell scripts,
- Deep knowledge of linux command
- No previous programming experience is required! I will teach you what you need to know.
- You will need a computer running Linux, a Mac running OS X, or Microsoft Windows.
This course for anyone who wants to be Bash shell scripting programmer from scratch, We will start by discus fundamentals Linux commands that you need to start programming Bash scripting. We will start first by installing the development environment then you will run your first Bash scripting program, and understand how program flow works in Bash scripting. Then we will talk about variables and Math operation and priorities. Then we will take about logic and make a decision, then we will talk about loops. then we will talk about functions and OOP concept that you need to use when you program with Bash scripting, then we will talk about how to automate task such as collect developer emails GitHub projects, then we will talk about Databases and files.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for anyone looking to learn how to write scripts to automate tasks