Do you want to develop skills in strategic analysis? Do you want to learn how to think about business issues from a strategic perspective? Maybe you want to create winning strategies for your business. This course will help you get started.
Welcome to something new and different and exciting! There is no other course like this on Udemy.
I wanted to make it to show you all kinds of unconventional and unexpected ways that management consultants are analyzing different perspectives of the company for strategic business success.
If we haven’t met before, my name is Robert Hayes, and I’ve been in the world of consulting industry for over 15 years.
In this course, I’d like to discuss how you can use these management consulting tools and techniques to analyze corporate strategy, industry structure, financial position, and operations.
I will identify and explain the most important concepts and tactics that companies are using today, and how well these tools work in this course.
- Deliver a comprehensive market analysis to identify and assess the attractiveness of your business opportunity
- Learn how management consultants perform financial analysis to understand what is the condition of the business, which part of the business is responsible for the performance, and why is the business in this condition
- Use operations analysis to identify opportunities for improvements and make the processes work right
So let’s look at how you can use these management consulting principles, analysis and toolbox to differentiate yourself as a leader.
- Anyone who wants to learn the skills you must master before moving up to management
- Anyone who is pursuing a career in a field with high demand, such as business analysis
- Anyone who wishes to enter the consultancy profession
- Anyone who wants to become a better corporate strategist