Building Rapport for Sales People.
What you’ll learn
- Learn a common language for sales that people can use to better understand themselves and to adapt their behaviors with others. This can be within a work team, a sales relationship, a leadership position, or other relationships. Build rapport to influence any selling situation.
- The ability to understand and lead people comes from understanding personality styles to communicate and connect more effectively. That is why we believe in using personality profiles to understand yourself and master effective communication and close more sales. Effective Selling Requires Pinpointing Motivational Styles
- Working with people to build strong business relationships, whether they are clients, business associates or employees, demands that we learn to communicate ideas effectively – in a way that moves people to action. This knowledge will enable you to see the value each person possesses towards the success of your business. You can then adjust your approach to achieve effective sales rapport and business influence with others by “speaking their communication language.”
- You will discover STRENGTHS and STRATEGIES to understand the needs of others in order to ACHIEVE bottom line results both personally and professionally. This practical, principle-driven guide provides useful tips on how to improve performance in your business, as well as personal productivity, communication and teamwork.
Build Rapport – Gain Influence with These Hidden Methods!
By modifying our behavioral style to match the other person’s style will improve communication and make the other person more comfortable.
Not every customer responds well to the same sales approach. Salespeople who learn to adapt their behavior are better able to meet their customers’ needs and improve sales results.
Ever have a time when you were sure you were being totally clear, but the other person heard something else?
There are no resistant prospects, only inflexible salespeople.
Get the Edge and Close More Sales.
- Start Connecting
- Build Rapport
- Create Influence
This is a complete sales coaching program – Nothing is Left Out!
It doesn’t matter what you meant to say, the meaning comes from how the listener hears and responds to it. Which also means that your intentions, good or not, are beside the point.
Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles.
“This is the secret key to open the door to Rapport & Influence.”
– Terry Ellis, Sacramento CA
Each person has a unique personality and communication style which plays a very basic role in their Personal Perspective, and all personalities are combinations of four basic personality types.
One of the best ways to quickly improve the effectiveness of your communication is to adapt your communication style to match theirs.
Blow past resistance… – People like people who are like themselves.
Remember, our natural tendency in communicating is to use our own style because it is what comes naturally and automatically to us. But if we want to be effective communicators, we need to adapt our style to that of the other person.
Since each person has a preferred style of communication, once you think about it and determine their style, you can communicate effectively by adapting your style to meet the needs of their style.
Who this course is for:
- The only requirement is the willingness to look at information in a new light and the ability to take action.
- NOW – Rapport and Influence for Sales was created for those who need to lead or influence a conversation. Those looking to move the conversation forward in the best interest of their customer or prospect. Business 2 business / business to consumer sales and those in leadership positions. Now – Rapport and Influence is not intended for those seeking to take unfair advantage of unsuspecting people.