How to Create Courses That Keep Students Watching… and Do It Faster
What you’ll learn
- A revolutionary way to create professional courses
- Create courses that beat the competition
- Create courses faster – No slides to create
- Quick way to plan entire courses
- How to record all your lectures quickly
- The way to add the magic
- Desire to create an engaging quality course
- Screen-capture software
- Web cam
This is a revolutionary method. Create courses that keep students watching.
I’m going to turn you into a course creation expert.
– Learn how to create professional courses that stand out against most other courses.
– Create engaging courses students are more likely to complete.
– Students will love your courses and are highly likely to tell others to join.
My name is Ian Stables. I’ve created more than 20 courses on Udemy. I currently have more than 32,000 students.
The majority of courses are either entire slide shows, talking head throughout, or a combination of these. The definition of boring is: The same thing over and over again. This may be the reason students don’t finish courses. People don’t learn well when bored.
Your courses need to be engaging. They have to keep student’s interested.
This course will show you how to create engaging courses. With the use of variety, the mind of your student will be kept engaged. By using the same methods television use, you can keep your student’s interest. This is the reason television keeps us glued to the screen.
It used to take me a long time to create a course.
First there was the course plan. Trying to make sure everything was included.
Then there would be all the slides to create, searching for pictures, adding the animation, and so on.
The recording came next. This was often a series of many retakes. I’d practice a few times and then go for the actual recording. Many times, I’d make mistakes and have to start again. Very agonising.
After all this, I’d end up with a course very similar to most others out there.
I looked for ways to make the process easier and to get a better result. I read many books, took courses, watched hours of Youtube videos.
After some time, I got the brain wave I was looking for. I was excited. At last, I had found a better way to create professional courses that would keep the interest of my students.
All I do now, is create a simple plan, start recording, and then add the magic. The end result is a professional looking course that is engaging to students.
Your are about to learn a three-step course creation method. You will be able to create professional courses that grab attention. You’ll also be able to do it easier and quicker.
The three steps are:
3. Add the magic
You will not need to spend a long time creating a slide show. No need to create any slides with this method. (Unless you want to.)
I’ll also share with you all the tips and tricks I’ve discovered.
– Quality equipment and software at low prices
– My simple lighting cure
– My super quick way to plan courses
– My simple way to relax on camera
– How I always know what to say (Without a script)
– The trick to one take lecture recordings
– How to make lectures engaging and professional
Let me show you how to create professional online courses that stand out from most courses out there.
Enroll nowWho this course is for:
- Online course creators
- Instructors who want to create courses faster
- Instructors who want courses that aren’t boring
- Course creators who want better courses