Master SAP ASAP and Activate tools, methodologies, and best practices to be a successful SAP project manager
What you’ll learn
- Master essential SAP project skills to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Learn how to manage the end-to-end transition of the project from sales to realization, develop road-maps for project execution, and understand testing and quality management.
- Use ASAP and SAP Activate methodologies to design, manage, and deliver your SAP implementation project
- We will introduce various ways of deploying SAP ERP and S/4 HANA. For that reason, I’ll assume that you have a bit of SAP products knowledge prior to taking this course.
** Updated May 2019 – Includes NEW VIDEOS up to date with SAP Activate **
** SPECIAL $199 BONUS: FREE SAP ERP fundamental course INCLUDED ($199 value) **
There are not many courses in the world today that have the full aspect of SAP implementation, because lots of SAP project could be huge and complex and will take up to years to finish, very a few can explain the end to end process thoroughly.
It is also considered as a vital organizational ERP process because it integrates varied organizational systems and deals with great amount of transactions. A successful SAP implementation offers amazing benefits to the organization like reduction in inventory, raw materials and production costs, customer lead time and resource management overhead.
Hi, my name is Simon Richardson. I’m an SAP developer, architect, and technologist who has spent a significant amount of my career implementing ERP products. In this course I will show you 2 different implementation strategies to deploy SAP products – Accelerated SAP and SAP activate.
The value that I’ll give you is the chance to benefit from my previous implementation experiences. Most everything you need or want to know to deploy SAP business suite and S/4 HANA, and I will go through the project tasks, deliverable, and best practices in a logical order, so you will not make the same mistakes that I did in my early 20s and manage your career path to become a great SAP consultant.
By the end of this course, you’ll use the skills you’ve developed to better understand and explain SAP project methodology and business processes in confidence.
So, enroll now, I will see you in the course.
Who this course is for:
- Most of SAP implementation fails because of ineffective project execution and software implementation partner, this course is for anyone who wants to be a successful project manager or consultant
- Target audiences also fall into some general categories like SAP end user, sales, decision makers, business analysts, and other information technology professionals.