Design a WordPress Website to go with your Udemy Video Courses. Good for Udemy Instructors and Affiliates. – Unofficial
What you’ll learn
- Create a passive income from Udemy with an initial goal to profit at least $2,000 a month
- Create a WordPress blog to Market Udemy Courses
- Market courses on Udemy and maximize profits.
- Get started with Udemy to create courses.
- Validate their course subject before creating a course.
- Maximize Udemy profits by following specific rules learned in the course.
- Utilize the Sidebar Widgets on WordPress
- BONUS: Profit additional income from other platforms with their existing content.
- BONUS: Increase Udemy revenue according to top instructors advice (Google Hangout)
- Any computer, a microphone, some knowledge of a subject … and this course!
- Domain Name
- Hosting Plan
- Aweber Email Marketing
- Blue Yeti Microphone
- Camtasia Studio 8
- Students will need a website. I recommend Bluehost or Hostgator.
- Students should purchase OptimizePress plugin for WordPress.
Hi, my name is Matt Bernstein, successful Udemy instructor with over 175,000+ students across 198 countries.
Discover amazing secrets from a successful Udemy instructor.
Learn from someone who is doing what they are teaching!
This is not theory, everything you will learn in this course I have done and continue to do so you can be assured it works.
See how I make money teaching on Udemy and then duplicate the same steps to create a successful online business.
Based on my successes, I let you look over my shoulder as I explore my own Udemy account, showing you precisely what I do.
So different than other courses – Unlike other courses about this same subject, I have walked the walk. I have done and continue to do what I am teaching. This is not some rehashed cookie cutter content.
You will WATCH OVER MY SHOULDER as I show you STEP BY STEP how to create a thriving business teaching on Udemy JUST LIKE I HAVE DONE!
This Udemy Marketing course is not just boring lectures with no substance. You will gain access to a complete STEP BY STEP guide to starting and building a successful side teaching business.
At the end of the course you’ll learn how to…
- Design a WordPress website to market Udemy courses (no coding knowledge needed).
- Build an email list and email followup series.
- Profit more money from existing sales channels.
There are minimal costs selling Udemy video courses on your WordPress website. You only need to buy a domain name and monthly website hosting plan.
You’ll get a look over my shoulder (step by step guide) to learn exactly how I designed a WordPress website to market Udemy courses.
This course is not sponsored by or affiliated with Udemy, Inc.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to create a blog using WordPress
- Anyone who wants to very quickly improve an existing WordPress blog.
- Students who are just getting started on Udemy.
- Students who want to learn how to promote their courses on Udemy.
- Students from anywhere in the world, who want to share their knowledge.
- Students who want to improve an existing Udemy course.
- The course do not teach in depth the process to create a course on Udemy.
- Students who want to profit additional income outside of Udemy.