Create your custom, reusable React component with Webpack and Storybook.
What you’ll learn
- Configure webpack to build reusable React component
- Publish React component as an npm package
- Create live demo page with storybook
- Use badges on your git repository home page
- Include SASS to make the component default style
- Publish demo on GitHub pages
- Use package in any projects
- React basics
- Basic programming skills and mindset
Hello I am David!
The thing is that you and your team can save many times with making your own UI kit from separated React components. It can reduce the number of the bugs or the improvement time. The first step towards a UI kit is the ability of creating a custom React component.
I made this course to show you how to make your own React component. In this course you can learn build your component with Webpack, the Npm package publishing process, the demo site creation and some additional tricks.
So let the fun begin!Who this course is for:
- This course is for professional front-end or full-stack developers